Maxim Climbing Ropes
Prusik Cord strikes the perfect balance between firm and supple. It has been specifically engineered to grab onto your rope and resist locking up the knot when loaded. The result is a smooth, controlled movement of the prusik hitch over the rope while in use and an easy separation when done. The 100% nylon construction gives these ropes enough elongation to resists shock loading anchors when encountering a fall. You can rest assured that we’ll catch you!
This 100% nylon construction is designed to grip all types of kernmantle ropes but especially our KM III and MAXIM ropes. You will not find a better prusik cord on the market. Prusik Cord is available in assorted colors from 5 to 9 mm diameters in various lengths. Some cords even come in pre-sewn loops.
- Perfect balance between firm and supple
- Provides the ability to have a great grip on the climbing rope without letting the knot lock up
- Super supple, flexible and easy to knot
- Made of 100% abrasion resistant nylon
- UV resistant
- Enough elongation to resists shock loading anchors when encountering a fall
- Small and lightweight for easy packing
- Prusik Cords are not certified as a main line for rappelling, belaying or as a climbing rope.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.