IMORI means "Good Forest" in Japanese. Yale Cordage has incorporated a new type of textured fiber into the rope structure that enhances grip and ergonomics
Yale‘s Imori is a lightweight rope that feels closer to a 1/2" line. Imori‘s unique textured strands give it a great hand that improves grip and makes this a rope like no other. Yale incorporated a type of taslanized (textured) fiber into the rope structure which provides bulk for grip.
- Larger line increases ergonomic benefits
- Fiber is blended with a 100% solution dyed filament polyester into the construction
- Blend allows the fibers to be exposed on both the outer and inside sheaths providing more friction to the inner core
- Minimizes excessive elongation
- Excellent grip
- Certified CE0120 EN1891 Type-A