With an Husky urethane coating, these polyester bull ropes are specifically designed for a variety of arborist rigging applications
Husky Bull Rope made from a double braided construction with a polyester cover and an nylon core. Bull ropes are finished with our Husky Urethane Coating for increased durability and grip. Husky bull ropes provides an excellent combination of high strength and low elongation.
- Excellent for Arborist Work.
- Exceeds the Strength of Double Braid Polyester or Nylon
- Husky Urethane Coating for Excellent Resistance to Abrasion
- Color Coded for Size Recognition
- Exterior Construction: Polyester Jacket
- Interior Construction: Nylon
- Average Tensile Strength: Varies by Diameter - Listed Below
- Elongation: 7% at 30% Tensile Strength
- Material: Polyester over Nylon
- Specific Gravity: 1.38
- Weight at 150': Varies by Diameter
- Coating: Husky Urethane