Polyester over Polyolefin in each strand. Polyolefin keeps the center dry for minimal electrical conductivity.
12-Strand Polyester over Polyolefin in each strand. Polyolefin keeps the center dry for minimal electrical conductivity. Polyester veneered over Polyolefin combination makes it a light weight rope and very durable. 25% Stronger than yellow polypropylene lines. Available in special lengths.
- Utility Hand Line
- Lifting Line for Cellular
- Block and Pulley
- Minimal Conductivity
- Light weight Vs. 100% Polyester
- Will not Mildew
- Resistant to Most Chemicals or Fuels
- Easy to Splice, lock or brummel
- Easy to the hand, Soft cover
- Material: High Tenacity Polyester Veneered over Polyolefin
- Elongation: 2% at 10% of Tensile and 6% at 30% of Tensile
- Specific Gravity of 1.25