The perfect way to keep your personal items off the ground
Nylon Accessory Cords feature a kernmantle construction designed and engineered with the same attention to detail as Maxim's dynamic climbing ropes. Nylon Accessory Cords are perfect multi-purpose lines for stringing accessories, keeping personal items off the ground, tie-down ropes, or as a decorative accessory for packs or other gear. Each diameter is available in complementary light and dark versions as well as black.Features
- Light accessory cord
- Perfect for balancing anchors and creating self-equalizers
- Multi-purpose line for stringing accessories
- Versatile anchor rope
- Great for stringing accessories
- Perfect for tie-downs or lashings
- Helps you way to keep personal items off the ground
- Supple and easy to knot
- Made of 100% abrasion resistant nylon
- UV resistant
- Small amount of stretch so they are less static than our Polyester Cords
- Small and lightweight enough to carry with you for unexpected situations
- Excellent for making safety or emergency bracelets and belts.
- Nylon Accessory Cords are not certified for rappelling, belaying or as a climbing rope.
- Made in the USA! These cords are proudly made by expert crafts men and women in our US facility located in Fall River, Massachusetts.
I bought these to use for climbing sticks in place of the nylon strap with a buckle . They work great for that , there is less bulk without the buckle and the rope is light and flexible . It is a little bit of a technique to get the rope attached correctly , but not a big deal at all if you spend a little time practicing .
Great rope, better service
The rope was great, and the service was even better. I highly recommend this site.
Works perfect on my climbing sticks
8mm rope too stiff, not supple
I bought both 6mm and 8mm rope because I wasn't sure which size I needed. The 6mm was not only the right size, but perfectly supple and therefore easy to work with. The 8mm, on the other hand, was significantly more stiff for some reason and not so easy to work with.