The numerous uses of accessory cord in durable and weather-resistant polyester
Polyester Accessory Cords offer the best of both worlds. Polyester resists water, has less stretch, has super vibrant colors and has greater UV resistance than nylon. Polyester is also more durable than nylon and its lower stretch offers more abrasion resistance. The Polyester Accessory Cords carry UIAA 102 and EN 564 certification.Features
- Very low stretch due to the 100% polyester construction.
- Anchor rope for balancing anchors and creating self-equalizers
- Great multi-purpose line to tie off accessories
- Best way to keep personal items off the ground
- Supple and easy to knot
- Made of 100% abrasion resistant polyester
- UV and water resistant
- Small and lightweight to easily carry with you
- Excellent for making safety or emergency bracelets and belts.
Tight as a guitar cord, this line works fine. You can hang a quilt AND the old lady that stitched it! Birds love it too.
It’s good rope. It really does what rope is meant to do.
Love the feel and texture of this particular rope. I needed a stiffish rough feel rope to make thin dog slip leads. This rope was perfect! And best of all, I could purchase by the foot! Fast service and great website.