Designed for both SRT and DdRT climbing, this rope runs smooth through mechanical devices for your preferred technique
24-Strand Double Braid, Polyester Cover, 12-Strand Braided Core and 3-Strand Twisted Neon Core.
- Excellent for Stationary Rope Technique SRT Climbing
- Excellent wtih Moving Rope Technique DRT Climbing
- High Visibility.
- Premium Fibers
- Runs Smoothly Through Mechanical Devices
- Keeps Round Under the Most Stressful Circumstances
- Exterior Construction: 24-Strand Braided Polyester
- Interior Construction: 16-Strand Polyester core over a 3-Strand Twisted inner core
- Elongation: 4.9% at 30% of Tensile
It turns out, you can always use an extra rope, and for the price, the 11.2mm 24-strand arborist rope is a sweet-heart of a deal. It's tough and can handle foot and knee ascended just fine (though I've only used it for a couple of tall pines so far). I didn't, but I recommend springing for a spliced loop end if you intend to use a hitch pulley system. The folks at Rope.com are incredibly pleasant to work with. They just . . . Get. . . Their customers.