All Gear, Inc.
- 5/16" = 14,000 lbs Average Tensile.
- 3/8" = 19,000 lbs Average Tensile.
- 1/2" = 38,000 lbs Average Tensile.
- 3/4" = 75,000 lbs Average Tensile.
- Saves Chipper Blades from Costly Damage.
- Low Stretch
- Neon Yellow Husky Coating
- High Strength
- Can be used only in a choked configuration.
- At less than .98 Specific Gravity - it floats - won't absorb water.
- Average Tensile Strength:
- Material: 100% HMPE
- Elongation: Less than 1% at 30% of Tensile
- Specific Gravity: .98
- Coating: Water Based Urethane Coating
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.