Premium Glide Pulling Line, 12-Strand HMPE has excellent abrasion resistance and smooth glide when pulling.
4' Protective Sleeve and a reinforced eye for added durability. No eyes on 600' lengths.
HMPE offers minimum elongation - 30% of tensile is 1%.
HMPE is a registered trademark of DSM Corp.
Combine with our new Quick Connect and save your chipper blades with our an exceptionally strong metal free system
- Husky UrethaneTM Coating
- High Strength HMPE® Fiber - Low Stretch Rope
- Excellent for Chippers and easy to repair in the field.
- Fast and Lightweight. HMPE® - Excellent Alternative to Wire Rope.
- 4 Foot Protective Sleeve will prolong the life of the high strength core.
- Reinforced Protective Sleeve gives the Spliced Eye excellent durability.
- Average Tensile Strength: Varies by Diameter see Below
- Elongation: Less than 1% at 30% of Tensile
- Material: 100% HMPE
- Specific Gravity: .98
- Coating: Water Based Urethane Coating
- Weight at 150': Varies by Diameter see below